LPGA LOCAL OPEN QUALIFIERS
LPGA Local Open Qualifier Fast Facts
The LPGA will conduct an 18-hole, stroke-play competition to determine two (2) players who will qualify to compete in select LPGA tournaments. Each of the players who qualify will receive an exemption directly into the tournament field.
The “Open Qualifiers” will be contested at fifteen (15) tournaments during the season. The qualifying round will be held on either Monday or Tuesday of the scheduled tournament week and, in the case of the LPGA LOTTE Championship on Sunday. Local Open Qualifiers will be held at the following LPGA tournaments:
Click on a Tournament below to Enter.
- LPGA Tour Division Member — $200
- All other female professionals — $500
- Amateur invites — $230
The Open Qualifiers will include female professionals and up to three (3) female amateurs invited by the sponsor.
The total number of entries for each Competition will be dependent on course availability and daylight. Entries for each local qualifier will open on LPGA.com approximately thirty (30) days prior to the respective local qualifier.
The field will be filled in the following order:
- Three (3) amateurs as determined by the respective tournament sponsor.
- LPGA Members ranked in order of the 2019 LPGA Priority List as of the entry deadline for the respective LPGA tournament.
- Symetra Tour Professional Members ranked in order of the 2019 Symetra Priority List as of the entry deadline for the respective LPGA tournament.
- LPGA T&CP Class A or Class B Members in the order of entries received.
- All other female professionals in the order of entries received.
- All entries and payments will be taken on-line at LPGA.com.
- Play will be governed by the USGA Rules of Golf and LPGA Rules and Regulations
- All contestants must use equipment which conforms to the Conditions of Competition for Groove Specifications as implemented by the LPGA Tour. The complete specifications for grooves in elite competitions and a database listing the conformity of many clubs is available at www.USGA.org or by contacting the USGA Equipment Standards Department at (908) 234-2300.