Senior LPGA Championship
Join a week-long celebration of women’s golf October 14-16 with the third annual Senior LPGA Championship presented by Old National Bank, featuring a pair of pro-am events preceding the 54-hole tournament on The Pete Dye Course at French Lick.
Commitment Deadline: Wednesday, September 4, 2019 at 5:00pm ET.
Sponsor Invitation Deadline: Friday, October 11, 2019 at 5:00pm ET. If a sponsor invite withdraws prior to the invitation deadline, the sponsor may replace such invite with another invite up until Friday, October 11, 2019 at 5:00pm ET.
The Championship will be open to female professionals age 45 and older as of the date of the first scheduled competition round (Monday, October 14, 2019).
The field of 78 Professional Players will be determined as follows –
- Four (4) players who are sponsor invites as determined by the sponsor, including the top-finisher at the 2018 Senior LPGA Championship not otherwise qualified, and the top-finisher at the 2019 U.S. Senior Women’s Open not otherwise qualified. Ties will be determined by the sponsor.
- Past winners of the Senior LPGA Championship
- Members of the LPGA and/or World Golf Halls of Fame
- Top 15 finishers and ties at the previous year’s Senior LPGA Championship
- Top 10 and ties at the 2019 U.S Women’s Senior Open
- Winners of the Senior Division at the 2018 and 2019 T&CP National Championships.
- Winners of the U.S Women’s Senior Open in the previous three years
- Top-eight (8) finishers and ties in the Senior Division at the 2019 T&CP National Championship
- Players who finish in positions #1-10 (and ties) in the Championship Division at the 2019 T&CP National Championship
- Winners of Legends Tour events in the previous three (3) calendar years (2016, 2017 and 2018) and during the current calendar year (2019) [inclusive of official and unofficial events with a minimum of thirty-six (36) holes of tournament play completed]
- Top-forty (40) Players on the current-year Legends Tour Performance Points List as of the commitment deadline
- Winners of an Official LPGA Tour event in the previous ten (10) years
- Past winners of an LPGA Major Championship
- The balance of the field will be filled by players, ranked in the order of their position on the official LPGA Career Money list as of the commitment deadline
***Fields are preliminary until the commitment deadline***